You can browse our online catalog to find the parts you need and access prices and parts availability. When you have added the parts to the basket you will simply have to confirm the delivery address and the method of payment.
Search for parts
Our web catalog allows you to search by Year / Make / Model, by UNITRANS ID number or by transmission model.
- All costs of returning non-defective merchandise are the responsibility of the customer. Returns must be made by a carrier authorized by UNITRANS. Handling charges will automatically apply to any non-defective merchandise (see table).
- In the case of defective merchandise, a mandatory inspection will be carried out by one of our technicians upon reception. Following the inspection, a replacement part will be sent. No refund will be made in the event of improper installation, including third party installations.
- It is important to contact UNITRANS to obtain a RETURN NUMBER before shipping the part. Any return without prior authorization will be returned at the sender’s expense.
- After receiving your return number, please send your package to:
3795 rue Georges-Corbeil
Terrebonne, QC, CA
Orders that are received before 5pm from Monday to Friday for parts in stock will be shipped the same day by the carrier you have chosen from the options available. Delays may vary depending on the distance and the delivery service selected but most orders are delivered the next day or the day after.
We take the security of your personal information seriously. We do everything we can to earn and maintain your trust. Here are the measures put in place to protect your personal information.
- UNITRANS will never sell, rent, or reveal your email address or any other confidential information to any third party.
- UNITRANS will make every effort to secure any personal information entrusted to us
Our remanufactured transmissions are invoiced with a core charge. This core charge is refunded when we receive the defective unit that has undergone a replacement. The returned core must be of the same model and must come directly from the vehicle in question. The core must not contain any fluids or transmission oil and must not be damaged in addition to the original damage requiring the replacement of the unit.
We do business with several general mechanics workshops and transmission specialists across Canada. Please refer to our workshop locator to find the UNITRANS partner in your area.
UNITRANS specializes in powertrain solutions. We offer a variety of parts, manufactured units and tips to solve every situation you may face. A vehicle’s powertrain includes the following components: : TRANSMISSION, TORQUE CONVERTER, DRIVE SHAFT, TRANSFER CASE, CLUTCH KIT, CV SHAFT, DIFFERENTIAL, AXLE SHAFT, CROWN and PINION, in short, everything between the engine and the wheels.
Most of our parts are guaranteed for 1 year or more. Please refer to the product section for more details.
Our remanufactured units are rebuilt with the best components available on the market and benefit from upgrades recommended by manufacturers. A remanufactured unit is stronger and will last longer than an original unit due to the availability of improved components correcting defects revealed by repeated use over time. We are confident that our remanufactured units are of the highest quality and that is why we offer the best warranty on the market: 3 year / 160,000KM.