ONLINE PURCHASE TERMS & CONDITIONSBack
ONLINE PURCHASE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All new and recycled parts, are guaranteed for 90 days from the date of purchase. Special conditions may apply for clutch kits electronic parts and remanufactured products. This guarantee covers only the replacement or reimbursement of the merchandise. This guarantee does not cover any damage or fee or deterioration or malfunction resulting from any alteration or modification of a product, as well as any improper, unreasonable use or maintenance, misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, exposure to excess moisture, fire, improper loading and shipping (such activities are under the merchandise owner’s responsibility), lightning, power surges, or other acts of nature. This guarantee does not cover reasonable wear, deterioration or dysfunction of a product or its accessories following intensive or continuous use over time. This guarantee does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from transportation of a product between numerous treatment places, any unauthorized tampering with this product or any other cause which does not relate directly to a defect in materials and/or workmanship of this product.
- 2.Electronic components are not eligible for refund, exchange, or store credit.
- For all business account with credit, UNITRANS will remain the owner of the goods sold until they are paid in full. Monthly interest of 2% (24% per annum) will be charged on all overdue accounts.
- Orders placed within business days will be processed the same day. UNITRANS will promote overnight delivery in eligible regions. Orders will be delivered within a maximum of four (4) business days from the day following the transaction.
Before returning the merchandise, you must first contact UNITRANS and obtain a credit return authorization number before the end of the applicable return period. UNITRANS will not accept returns without a return authorization number. Any product returned to UNITRANS without prior authorization from UNITRANS will be considered an unauthorized return, and the customer will not receive credit for the product and UNITRANS will ship the product back to the customer. Freight charges are at customer’s expense.
How to request a return authorization number?
It is mandatory to contact UNITRANS in order to get a RETURN AUTHORIZATION before returning any merchandise. Any merchandise returned without a RETURN AUTHORIZATION will be sent back to the sender and the shipping charges will be automatically charged to your account. Once non-defective merchandise has been approved for return, it will be credited to the customer’s account.
- By email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone : 1 800-361-4260
- By web form
- Freight charges on all non-defective merchandise are at customer’s expense, therefore non-refundable. UNITRANS is not responsible for return shipping. Should you choose to ship your return parcel, UNITRANS suggest using a traceable carrier method authorize by UNITRANS and recommend insuring the return parcel in the event the package is lost or was not received. UNITRANS will not refund any items lost during return shipping. UNITRANS will not be held responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- All returns must be submitted within 30 days from date received to a transporter approved by UNITRANS. Any return orders sent back to UNITRANS exceeding the 30-day policy will be refused and will not be credited. Restocking fees will be applied to all non-defective merchandise. (see below)
CALENDER DAYS RESTOCKING FEES 15-30 15% UNDER 1 YEAR PER SALES MANAGER OVER 1 YEAR NO RETURN ACCEPTED
- If the merchandise is defective, it will go through a mandatory inspection by our technicians. If confirmed that the unit is defective, UNITRANS will replace it including third-party installations. Shipping costs will be paid by UNITRANS.
- No replacement or reimbursement due to faulty installation or to malfunction resulting from any alteration or modification of a product, as well as any improper, unreasonable use or maintenance, misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, exposure to excess moisture, fire, improper loading and shipping (such activities are under the merchandise owner’s responsibility), lightning, power surges, or other acts of nature.